- 1. REPRESENT., ARTICULATION AND VISIBILITY OF YAM
- 2. PARTICIPATION
- 3. EMANCIPATION
- 4. HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS
- 5. TERRITORIAL STRUCTURE
- 6. INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
|REPRESENTATIVENESS, ARTICULATION AND VISIBILITY OF THE YOUTH ASSOCIATION MOVEMENT|
- Participating in forums of youth policy construction and monitoring the government’s public policy in this area.
- Making the CNJC grow to increase its plurality and representativeness.
- Working to increase internal participation, the improvement of internal management and organizational processes, and the CNJC’s accountability.
- Conducting efficient and sustainable management of the economic, human and material resources of the CNJC.
- Publicizing the youth association movement and its demands, improving its recognition and visibility and encouraging it to be considered an expert interlocutor in matters of youth policies.
- Strengthening the youth association movement and young people’s self-organization.
- Promoting and spreading the associative movement based on collective participation, voluntary involvement and social transformation.
- Encouraging young people’s institutional participation by promoting the empowerment of young people and increasing the democracy and transparency of the political system.
- Improving young people’s employment prospects.
- Fighting for the creation of good-quality jobs for young people in a sustainable productive system.
- Promoting the social and supportive economy and a sustainable productive model.
- Working towards an inclusive, public, coeducational, good-quality educational model, in Catalan.
- Promoting and reinforcing educational associations.
- Working towards improving young people’s equality of access to housing and promoting alternative models of housing access and ownership through decisive action.
- Working for the prevention of risky conduct and promoting healthy habits among young people.
- Working to ensure better conditions of mobility for young people.
|HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS|
- Working for effective equality between all people and fighting against discrimination and violence on the grounds of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, origins, ethnicity, functional diversity, and so on.
- Shining a light on human rights violations, especially those perpetrated by the authorities.
- Promoting human rights, peace and justice in the world.
- Promoting local youth councils as a model of territorial participation.
- Reinforcing the network of local youth councils.
- Reinforcing the Youth Triangle Foundation.
- Reinforcing the international work of the Catalan youth association movement.
- Guaranteeing the return of work and international standpoints in Catalonia.
- Giving support to the processes of participation and emancipation of young people in the Mediterranean region, and of interregional cooperation.
- Including in all areas of the CNJC an overall view of interdependence.